The first edition of Fashion Innovation Day by Atelier will take place on March 2, which aims to be a focus of training and networking, open to the entire Atelier community and entrepreneurs interested in the retail sector. The participation in this meeting is free and will not be broadcast via streaming.
12:00 The softwareization of the retail sector.
– Lecture by Marta Sánchez, Head of Digital Transformation at Vodafone.
13:00 Current and future business opportunities in the metaverse for the fashion sector. Round table in which they participate:
– Marco Hernaiz, CEO and Founder of Opi Digital Group
– DarÍo Cortes, Optiva Media
– Alonso Becerril Oriol, CEO of La Tecnocreativa
– Asier Fernandez, CEO of Urban Rooster
– Moderator: Jesús Del Río, Head of Digital Channels at N-world
*Although the event is open, due to capacity issues it is essential to be registered.
Do you know anyone who might be interested in attending? Download the invitation and share it with your contacts.